If you can not get online, try the
1) Look for loose wires or cables in the back of the computer.
2) Check the lights on the modem for power. There should be 4 lights on and 1 light blinking (the activity light).
If these lights are not on:*
1) Power down the computer (if you have more than one computer, see below)
2) Pull the power cord from the modem..
3) After 5 minutes, put the power cord back into the modem.
4) Turn on the computer.
More than one computer:*
1) Power down all computers.
2) Pull power cord from the modem and router.
3) Leave everything powered down for 5 minutes.
4) Put power cord back into modem.
5) Insert power cord to the router.
6) Restart the computers.
*These steps may have to be done more
**It is recommended that you do your updates and check for viruses weekly. If you don't have virus protection, we recommend that you download one.